High Adventure Ranch: Not the Typical Family Vacation
Cook Station, Mo (May 2009) – Skip the beach and put off visiting the trip to the theme parks this summer. Instead, plan an unforgettable family vacation right here in Missouri: a trip to High Adventure Ranch. Nestled in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains, High Adventure Ranch offers all inclusive family vacations featuring big game safari tours on a beautiful ranch that will make this year a vacation to remember.
“A trip to High Adventure Ranch is the perfect family vacation to put on your to do list this year,” said Charles Puff, owner of High Adventure Ranch. “Our ranch features Elk, Bison, Czechoslovakian Red Stag and native Whitetail Deer for an incredible safari tour. Plus, High Adventure Ranch has fully stocked lakes for catch and release fishing. Our serene accommodations and home-style meals will make High Adventure Ranch the perfect retreat this summer.”
The family summer vacation and big game safari tour package is perfectly tailored to accommodate the entire family. This package is only $70 a night per person and includes:
- Guided sightseeing tour of the Big Game Ranch: Encounter a herd of buffalo, a majestic red stag, a rocky mountain bull elk or any of the ranches other animals.
- Serene Accommodations: Families stay in cozy cabins in the woods, or the Lake House or Lake Loft that offer spectacular views of the ranch and the lake.
- Unlimited Fishing: A fully stocked lake sits only 50 ft from away from the residences. Plus, no fishing license is required.
- Assistance with Reservations: Located just minutes from the Ranch are some of the most popular float trip locations in Missouri. Other nearby attractions include the world headquarters of Bass Pro Shops, Silver Dollar City and Branson.
- Peace and Quiet: The best part of High Adventure Ranch is the time in the quiet outdoors.
For the more adventurous families, a hunt can easily be added to the family safari package. With 168 miles of road within the ranch confines, High Adventure Ranch challenges the most seasoned hunters, while the experienced guides make sure that beginners learn the ropes and bag their first trophy. Additionally, High Adventure Ranch features a shooting range where rifle and hand gun hunters can fine tune their weapons while black powder and bow hunters can also get in on the action.
“Many fathers choose High Adventure Ranch when taking their sons or daughters on their first hunting trip. Our seasoned guides and exclusive No Game, No Pay policy will ensure that a first hunting trip is educational and successful. The time spent at High Adventure Ranch will help develop family traditions in the years to come,” said Puff.
About High Adventure Ranch
Founded in 1983, High Adventure Ranch is the only all inclusive hunting ranch in Missouri. Preserving nothing but the finest caliber big game animals, High Adventure Ranch has herds totally 3,000 including Elk, Bison, Czechoslovakian Red Stag and native Whitetail Deer among others. Now one of the largest big game hunting ranches in the United States, High Adventure Ranch attributes its growth to their No Game No Pay policy, continual reinvestment in their accommodations and extremely loyal and knowledgeable employees.
Meg Fullenkamp on behalf of High Adventure Ranch