Deadline to enter: March 29th
High Adventure Ranch is offering one Trophy Red Stag hunt in September 2012 for a Stag scoring 301 to 330 for just $3,440.
This 3 day 2 night package is normally $6,880. The winner of this prize will get $3440 discounted from the normal price of a Trophy Red Stag Hunt package which includes:
*You can bring a non-hunter(s) with you for just $250 each and that covers their 2 nights of lodging and meals.
This HALF OFF DRAWING will be held on March 30, 2012 and the winner will be announced in our April 2012 Newsletter.
To be eligible for this drawing you must:
1. The Contest runs from December 6, 2011 to March 29, 2012. All entries are to be digitally submitted via e-mail no later than 11:59pm US Central Time on March 29, 2012.
2. You may not submit multiple entries. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
3. All contestants must register for this contest via e-mail and must include all contact information as requested above, by submitting to this contest you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contest.
4. Prize is as follows: One Trophy Red stag hunt at High Adventure Ranch located in Cook Station, MO to be hunted in September 2012. The hunt is for a Red Stag scoring 301 to 330 and the cost is $3,440 (Half off the normal price) plus Sales Tax and tip for the guide. Full payment is due prior to hunt date.
5. The package includes: 2 nights lodging and meals, 2 days guide fee, hunting license, and full processing of the meat.
6. Contest winners will be acknowledged via phone. Contest winner will be announced in High Adventure Ranch's April 2012 Newsletter.
7. The Contest Sponsor's rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to this contest and the awarding of the Prizes. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
8. If you enter, you may be added to the High Adventure Ranch e-mail marketing list. High Adventure Ranch does not sell or rent e-mail addresses. The Contest Sponsor will not share any personal data about entrants with any other party. No additional personal data collected for this Contest except for the first and last name in the April Newsletter will be used for any other purpose unless entrants explicit permission as indicated on the entry form.
9. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Contest should any external circumstances arise which are beyond the reasonable control of the Contest sponsor. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. This Contest will run in accordance with these Contest Rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or terminate this Contest or the Rules at any time in its sole discretion and without notice.
10. Entrants must comply with these rules and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the Contest.