Big Game Hunting Ranch - Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where are you located? Our Hunting Ranch is located in Cook Station, Missouri in the Ozark Mountains, which is around 2 hours Southwest of St. Louis.
2. Where is the closest major airport to you? St. Louis Lambert International Airport
3. How large is your hunting ranch? Our hunts are done on over 2,000 acres.
4. What if I book a certain animal and when in the field want to change. Can I? Yes, you can change the size and even the type of animal.
5. Will my processed meat be frozen? No, but it will be kept in our walk in cooler until you leave. We have regular ice at our ranch that you can purchase. If you have a long drive or plan on flying, we can recommend a place that you can pickup Dry Ice.
6. I cannot get around in the woods like I use to when I was younger. Can you accommodate someone like me? Yes! Our guides work great will all hunters, even our older hunters. Our guides will go at your pace. We also offer hunts for Handicapped & Disabled Hunters.
7. What if I don't kill an animal? If you don't wound or kill an animal, you will just have to pay for your 2 nights of lodging & meals, guide fee, license, and sales tax, which usually comes to around $425 for a single hunter.