Red Stag Hunting in New Zealand compared to Red Stag Hunting at High Adventure Ranch in Missouri
- If you want to hunt Red Stag in New Zealand, plan on flying 20 to 25 hours each way! High Adventure Ranch is located in Cook Station, Missouri which is centrally located in the United States. Many of our hunters drive to our ranch. We are also only 2 hours from the St. Louis (Lambert) airport, where you can rent a car.
- If you hunt Red Stag in New Zealand, they recommend travel insurance which runs $300 plus per person. There is no need for this if you hunt at High Adventure Ranch. If a hunt needs to be re-scheduled, we will work with you and schedule new dates whether it be the same season or anytime in the future.
- If you hunt Red Stag in New Zealand, you’re going to have to take the time and money to purchase a Passport. Of course, you don’t need a Passport to hunt at High Adventure Ranch if you live in the United States.
- If you hunt Red Stag in New Zealand, don’t plan on getting to enjoy the venison because it cannot be brought back. Red Deer venison is typically what they serve in America’s finest Restaurants and historically has been a delicacy for the nobles of Europe. This tender meat is rich in taste, high in protein and low in fat. If you hunt at High Adventure Ranch, full meat processing is available. We hand cut your meat, vacuum seal, label, and put in our walk- in cooler until you depart. All done on-site!
- If you hunt Red Stag in New Zealand and are successful in harvesting a Stag, expect a wait of at least 90 days to have your head and cape to get back to your Taxidermist in the United States. This will probably cost you over $1,000 and that is not even mounted! If you hunt with us at High Adventure Ranch, we have a very experienced local taxidermist that can do your mount, or we can cape it out for you for a minimal fee to take your own personal taxidermist.
For more information on Red Stag Hunting at High Adventure Ranch, please call (314) 578-4590 or fill out our contact form.